These masks are intended to be used for protection against solids, such as those from minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and certain other substances. They are extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface, also have an adjustable nose piece and secured head straps to provide a proper fit. These masks have a 510(K) number for the medical market and can be used in TB situations as recommended by OSHA.
• PERFECT PROTECTION—This FDA/NIOSH approved N95 disposable respirator mask from Makrite Industries Inc. is a testament to the quality and reliability of personal protective equipment. (NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-5411). FDA 510(K): K020474
• EASY TO BREATH—Our premium filter material provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for at least 8 hours.
• EXCELLENT FIT—The adjustable nosepiece is made of durable aluminum and can be shaped easily along your nose bridge to prevent leakage and eyewear fogging. The high elasticity head-straps ensure a tight and secure seal.
• SOFT & COMFORTABLE—The softness of the surface material gives you a first-class experience, and the inner urethane foam gives greater comfort to those who wear it throughout the day.
• USE FOR—Medical Setting Personal Protection, Construction, Home Improvement, Cleaning, Mowing, Gardening, and DIY Projects.
According to FDA safety regulations during COVID-19, we are unable to accept returns on NIOSH and FDA approved N95s. We do, however, guarantee the product against any defects.