These masks are intended to be used for protection against solids, such as those from minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and certain other substances. They are extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface, also have an adjustable nose piece and secured head straps to provide a proper fit. These masks have a 510(K) number for the medical market and can be used in TB situations as recommended by OSHA.
• PERFECT PROTECTION—This FDA/NIOSH approved N95 disposable respirator mask from Makrite Industries Inc. is a testament to the quality and reliability of personal protective equipment. (NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-5411). FDA 510(K): K020474
• EASY TO BREATH—Our premium filter material provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for at least 8 hours.
• EXCELLENT FIT—The adjustable nosepiece is made of durable aluminum and can be shaped easily along your nose bridge to prevent leakage and eyewear fogging. The high elasticity head-straps ensure a tight and secure seal.
• SOFT & COMFORTABLE—The softness of the surface material gives you a first-class experience, and the inner urethane foam gives greater comfort to those who wear it throughout the day.
• USE FOR—Medical Setting Personal Protection, Construction, Home Improvement, Cleaning, Mowing, Gardening, and DIY Projects.
According to FDA safety regulations during COVID-19, we are unable to accept returns on NIOSH and FDA approved N95s. We do, however, guarantee the product against any defects.
[tab name='Shipping'][tab name='Shipping, Payments & Returns']
Items are shipped the same-day or next business-day from our warehouse. Same-Day product shipments are designated on product landing pages.
Same-Day shipments can be processed if orders are placed before 4:00PM EST.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
At Peach Medical Sourcing we use both Fedex and UPS as our logistic and Shipping partners. We currently offer the following services:
Fedex Next Day Air
Fedex 2nd Day Air
Fedex Ground (3-5 Day Delivery)
UPS Next Day Air
UPS 2nd Day Air
UPS Ground (3-5 Day Delivery)
Our system updates clients every evening with tracking numbers for their orders. This will be sent via e-mail with an additional copy of your receipt.
Please verify your address when ordering, we are unable to fix an incorrect shipping address on an order once it is in transit. If your order is in transit with an incorrect address, please reach out to your carrier to reroute the package. Peach Medical Sourcing is not able to have packages rerouted or contact the carrier on your behalf.
Refunds will not be issued for packages that were shipped to an incorrect address but it may be possible for a replacement package to be sent, please contact the customer service team to see if you are eligible.
All sales are final. If items are found defective, the customer has 7 Business Days to request a return label. We are not responsible for any delays caused by shipping companies, ie: UPS, Fedex, DHL, Freight.
If a customer chooses a 3rd party receiver who is not the purchaser, Peach Medical Sourcing is not responsible for any goods once it leaves our warehouse and when tracking is provided. I.e Gifts, International Shipping Services.
Note: If Peach Medical Sourcing has not shipped your item within 7 business days, cancellations will be honored.