Our pair of aluminum crutches feature durable construction, walk with crutches comfortable, adjustable padded hand grips, and contoured underarm pads. The convenient and intuitive design allows you to quickly adjust the height in one-inch increments. Non-skid tips provide excellent traction and stable performance. Our crutches are available in youth, adult, and tall sizes.
- Use crutches with 9 levels of height adjustment, fixed
- nut, forearm, grip non-slip material, non-slip rubber feet
Size: ADULT 5'2 - 5'10
Weight capacity: 400 lbs. (180 kg.)
Size: ADULT TALL 5'10 - 6’6
Weight capacity: 432 lbs. (196 kg.)
• Lighter than wood, the aluminum crutch provides stability and durability. • Double-extruded center tube provides additional strength to the weight-bearing area.
• Pushpin adjustment makes it easy-to-adjust crutch height in 1" increments.
• Non-skid, jumbo-sized vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction.
• Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips.
When standing up straight, the top of your crutches should be about 1-2 inches below your armpits. The handgrips of the crutches should be even with the top of your hip line. Your elbows should be slightly bent when you hold the handgrips. To avoid damage to the nerves and blood vessels in your armpits, your weight should rest on your hands, not on the underarm supports.