Packaged: 50 84" IV Administration Sets Per Case.
1. Hang the container so that the fluid level is approximately 32" above the venipuncture site.
2. Verify that the flow regulator is set to OFF.
3. Spike the fluid container.
4. Open the flow regulator to the OPEN position and purge all air from the set.
5. Reset the flow regulator to the OFF position after ensuring that all the air is purged from the set.
6. Connect the male Luer lock to the venipuncture device.
7. Rotate the flow regulator to the desired flow rate in ml/hr.
8. Verify the flow rate by counting the drops falling in the drip chamber. Approximately twenty drops equal one ml.
9. If an adjustment is necessary, slowly rotate the flow regulator in the appropriate direction.
Note: Before administering supplementary medication through injection Y-site,aseptically prepare entry point and close clamp.
• The flow regulator is not effective and should not be used with highly viscous fluids (e.g. dextrose solutions in excess of 10% concentration) in blood or with medications that are not totally soluble.
• Do not use a venipuncture device smaller than a 22 gauge.
• Do not leave the flow regulator on at 250 ml/hr or higher as the flow
rate may increase rapidly past that point.
• Before accessing the injection site, swab with an approved antiseptic.
• Do not allow air to be trapped in the set.
• Do not use a pressure infusion device.
• Maintain a height of approximately 32" from the fluid level to the
• Replace per CDC or your guidelines.
IV Administration sets are designed to optimize infusion delivery, reduce the risk of infection for the patient, and to keep access sites clean and protected.
[tab name='Shipping and Returns']
How Long Does It Take For My Item(s) To Ship?
Items are shipped the same-day or next business-day from our warehouse.
Same-Day shipments are processed if orders are placed before 1:00PM EST on Business Days. (M-F)
Please feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
What Shipping Methods Do You Offer?
At Peach Medical we use both Fedex and UPS as our logistic and Shipping partners. We currently offer the following services:
UPS Next Day Air
UPS 2nd Day Air
UPS Ground (3-5 Day Delivery)
When Will I Receive My Tracking Number
Our system updates clients every evening with tracking numbers for their orders. This will be sent via e-mail with an additional copy of your receipt.
Please verify your address when ordering, we are unable to fix an incorrect shipping address on an order once it is in transit. If your order is in transit with an incorrect address, please reach out to your carrier to reroute the package. Peach Medical is not able to have packages rerouted or contact the carrier on your behalf.
Refunds will not be issued for packages that were shipped to an incorrect address but it may be possible for a replacement package to be sent, please contact the customer service team to see if you are eligible.
Return Policy and Cancellation Policy
All sales are final. If items are found defective, the customer has 7 Business Days to request a return label. We are not responsible for any delays caused by shipping companies, ie: UPS, Fedex, DHL, Freight.
If a customer chooses a 3rd party receiver who is not the purchaser, Peach Medical is not responsible for any goods once it leaves our warehouse and when tracking is provided. I.e Gifts, International Shipping Services.
Note: If Peach Medical has not shipped your item within 7 business days, cancellations will be honored.