The Honeywell DC300 is a filtering facepiece respirator, available with or without a nose clip. This series is designed to comfortably fit more facial shapes while providing outstanding respiratory protection. The form-fitted mask contours with the natural shape of the face, minimizing pressure points. The molded nose bridge reduces adjustments needed to achieve a proper fit and provides a secure seal. The DC300 series respirators do not contain latex or cellulose.
• Lightweight, thin construction with smooth inner lining for a comfortable fit • Breathe easier – Multilayered absorption media, designed for a lower inhalation resistance, makes it easier to inhale and pull air in • Low exhalation resistance reduces heat buildup in the respirator by releasing the hot exhaled breath faster • The moisture-resistant soft inner lining feels smooth when contacted with the skin, extending comfort and ultimate wear time for the user • Our staple-free, dual-wielded woven suspension straps provide a secure fit and reduce the risk of skin irritation • The latex-free woven head straps help reduce breakage and tangling of hair while keeping the mask comfortably on the user’s face.
• Exclusive design that minimizes the pressure points and fits comfortably on most faces.
• Humidity and moisture-resistant filter media that repels moisture for a longer-lasting respirator.
• Strong: rigid outer shell prevents masks from collapsing in high humidity.
• Dual welded head straps secure the respirator comfortably on the user’s face.
• Latex-free woven head straps reduce the possibility of breakage.
• Available in bulk packaging.
• NIOSH Approved